9 Amazing Weekend Getaways Near Vancouver
Escape from reality for a weekend while taking in fresh country air, ocean views, amazing hikes, whale watching, unique towns, and much more. We’ve got something for everyone to enjoy on our list of 9 Best Weekend Getaways Near Vancouver, Washington. Check it out and start planning your trip!
1. Willows Lodge (~3 hour drive)
- Located in Woodinville wine country on 5 acres, this lodge has amazing food and delicious wines. From incredible 9 course dinners to relaxing spa treatments, Willows Lodge makes for a perfect weekend retreat.
2. Suncadia Resort (~3.5 hour drive)
- Featuring golf, a spa, an ice skating rink, a winery, and great dining options, Suncadia Resorts has skiing in the winter and hiking in the summer. Between the breathtaking views and endless activities, Suncadia will provide lasting memories for years to come.
3. The Wild Iris Inn (~4 hour drive)
- With 18 rooms and suites, many featuring spa tubs for two and gas fireplaces, the Wild Iris Inn makes for a great romantic weekend getaway. Stroll into downtown La Conner for shopping, restaurants, and more entertainment.
4. Rosario Resort (~6 hour drive)
- Located on Orcas Island, this resort has a spa, three swimming pools, a full-service marina, and amazing guest accommodations across its eight acres overlooking the Pacific Ocean. With an array of activities such as hiking, whale watching, kayaking, and sailing, a weekend away at Rosario Resort will refresh the soul.
5. The Inn at Langley (~4 hour drive)
- 26 guest rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Saratoga Passage and Cascade Mountains are located at the Inn at Langley. You can out antique stores, art galleries, and local boutiques in between scuba diving, biking, fishing, golf, whale watching, and more. When you’re ready for a break from all the activities, head to their spa for a relaxing treatment and then dine on the restaurants delicious eats.
6. TreeHouse Point (~3 hour drive)
- TreeHouse Point is a charming escape for those who love nature, with treehouses individually decorated with handmade beds, original art, and vintage furnishings. Reconnect and relax like you never have before.
7. Five Pine Lodge (~3 hour drive)
- Located in Sisters, Oregon, Five Pine Lodge is a great place to unplug and relax for a weekend away. Enjoy the outdoor patio, romantic rooms, and fresh air!
8. Saratoga Inn (~4 hour drive)
- Ocean view accommodations, an old-fashioned porch, full breakfast each morning, afternoon wine, tea and hors d’oeuvres make this your home away from home. Whidbey Island offers numerous events throughout the year to make your stay even more memorable.
9. Friday Harbor House (~6 hour drive)
- Located on San Juan Island, this inn overlooks the scenic island marina. With shops, cafes, restaurants, museums, and galleries, a stay here will be as entertaining as it is relaxing.